WHY? BECAUSE I am sick of systemized corporate disenfranchisement and disempowerment taking advantage of consumers and will see to it that anyone within my reach who wants it has access to a way out and a path to their own freedom and empowerment. And therefore,
- THAT people* are people. *not corporations
- IN the power and dignity of the individual (and their individual and collective power for positive disruption).
- THAT change is going to happen whether you want it or not so you might as well get on board.
- IN disruptive business.
- IN helping people (not to enable, but) to empower them.
- THAT when people demonstrate their true power over their bodies, their health, and their finances they translate that to powerful effect in their lives — their families, their workplace, and their communities — that that is the stuff of life, and that is when things get really exciting.
- WE ARE at our best when we have exhausted all other options and are forced to find a new, better way.
- IN finding a new, better way BEFORE we are forced to.
- IN helping you do the same if it is your desire.
- IN the healing power of hugs.
- THAT a puppy, a kitty, or a baby can change your day.
- THAT ordinary people aren't ordinary and that all people are beautiful.
- IN people power.
I'm with Starfleet. We don't lie.